We Are Hiring
ADMIN ASSISTANT & SITE MANAGER CHAPEL GATE IRISH WHISKEY CO.
Part Time 15-20 Hours Per Week Location: Cooraclare, Co. Clare
About the Company. The Chapel Gate Irish Whiskey Co. was founded in 2015. It is Ireland’s only Whiskey Bonder maturing and blending whiskey on site in West Clare. The company produces award winning JJ CORRY whiskey and is export focused. The company began exporting to USA, Germany and the UK in Sept. 2017 and is currently in seeding phase. A lean organisation the company operates as a modern start-up with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our team is spread between 3 countries and we use several Apps to streamline communication and workflow. It is an exciting time to join the business as we gear up to build an onsite Blending & Bottling Facility and to open a small-scale Luxury Tourist offering in Summer 2018. The company has an on-site guest house used for hosting events and VIP customers. For more information please see www.jjcorry.com
·It is an absolute necessity that the candidate for this role has computer and internet proficiency. Experience with and aptitude for Microsoft Word, including generating Excel, Powerpoint, and Word documents is a must. Knowledge of social media and capability of posting to same is necessary. Candidate must be able to communicate via SKYPE and use online Apps to register and log deliveries. Basic training will be given to use new Apps, but not on general PC usage.
· This role will only suit a flexible self-starter who understands that at this early stage in the business responsibilities are liable to change. The definition of this role is likely to evolve over time.
· Must be able to lift and move 12 Kilos (a case of whiskey)
· Must have own transport for site access
· Arrange for and log deliveries On site & Off site
· Log Alcohol Deliveries via Online Revenue System (Training & support will be provided)
· Raise invoices via online system (Instruction will be provided)
· Chase customers for outstanding invoices
· Wrap & Mail samples to Journalists, Bloggers etc.
· Respond to general email enquiries
· Digitise PR coverage and keep track of same
· General Filing of invoices, bills etc.
· Upload photos to social media accounts
· Create and manage contact lists, accounts lists etc.
· Manage and maintain Dropbox account
· Arrange and coordinate conference calls and meetings
· Provide site access to occasional visitors, tradesmen, consumers and customers
· Give short informational tours occasionally around Whiskey Rackhouse (training provided)
· Assist with coordination of special events & VIP parties
· Manage on site guest house
o Coordinate cleaning and upkeep with 3rd parties
o Troubleshoot any issues
o Provide House access when necessary to guests tradesmen etc.
o Act as on-the-ground contact for guests
The Chapel Gate Irish Whiskey Co. is an equal opportunity employer. All Applications Considered
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED BY EMAIL ONLY
Please send your CV & a Short Cover Letter to: Admin@ChapelGateDistillery.Com